Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year is Now Closed
Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now closed. New student registration will begin on July 7, 2021 for all incoming kindergarten students who did not begin the pre-registration process in the spring.
Checklist for Pre-Registration
- Complete Kindergarten Enrollment Form
- Email a copy of your child's official birth certificate. A child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2021.
- Email a state or government-issued photo ID with your name and current address
- Email birth certificate and ID to email@example.com
- Please note that all items (completed enrollment form, ID, and birth certificate) must be received to process pre-registration.
Required Health Records
Please bring completed health records, along with your child's official birth certificate, to the Kindergarten screening. The date for this screening will be announced later.
Please contact Gina Chayka, WPS Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions or need assistance completing the pre-registration process.