Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year is Now Open
Kindergarten Pre-Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be conducted online. This is the first step in enrolling your child for kindergarten starting this fall. You will receive a notice after the review of your materials confirming the pre-registration process is complete.
In early July you will receive information in the mail to complete the online registration/residency verification process and pay fees.
Checklist for Pre-Registration
- Complete Kindergarten Enrollment Form
- Email a copy of your child's official birth certificate. A child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2021.
- Email a state or government-issued photo ID with your name and current address
- Email birth certificate and ID to email@example.com
- Please note that all items (completed enrollment form, ID, and birth certificate) must be received to process pre-registration.
Required Health Records
Please bring completed health records, along with your child's official birth certificate, to the Kindergarten screening. The date for this screening will be announced later.
Please contact Gina Chayka, WPS Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions or need assistance completing the pre-registration process.