Welcome to the Westchester Public Schools! New student registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on July 6, 2022.
Procedures for Enrollment into Westchester Public Schools, District 92½
- Please answer all questions fully and accurately. Failure to answer all questions fully or provide requested documentation may result in denied or delayed registration
2) Email the following documents to your student's school's administrative assistant. Use your child's full name in the subject line. Please send all documents in one email, if possible. All documents must be legible.
- ISBE Transfer Form (provided to you by previous school)
- Birth Certificate
- Residency Paperwork (see Check List)
- Immunization/Physical Paperwork (provided to you be previous school)
- Kindergarten and 6th grade students must have a current health form with immunizations noted
- Complete health records must be received prior to enrollment unless the student is coming from a state other than Illinois.
- IEP/504 Paperwork (if applicable)
- Custody Paperwork/Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Report Cards/Test Scores/Academic Records (provided to you by previous school)
4) Watch email for messages from your student's school administrative assistant.
5) When your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to pay registration fees
Administrative Assistants' Contact Information
Westchester Primary School (EC/PreK-Grade 2)
Westchester Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)
Westchester Middle School (Grades 6-8)